|BuyNowu RMA Process|
|The standard returns process for faulty goods is as follows:
1. Customer checks the manual, troubleshooting page and consults a local service provider in their area.
2. Customer contacts us detailing clearly the order number, product name / item code, and nature of the problem and what they have tried to fix the issue.
3. BuyNowu reviews the case with technicians and asks clarification questions if necessary.
4. Customer replies with further details if available.
5. BuyNowu replies authorizing the return, giving an RMA (return merchandise authorization), and providing a returns slip for enclosing with the returned goods. The returns slip has the returns address in China or Hong Kong.
6. Customer returns the goods by normal post using the instructions on the returns slip.
7. BuyNowu receives the returned goods and technicians check the products.
8. BuyNowu shares with customer the technicians’ findings. If the products are faulty the usual procedure is to initiate a repair immediately and confirm with the customer the address that the repaired goods will be sent back to.
9. The repaired goods are re-checked by BuyNowu technicians. Most basic repairs are completed within four weeks.
10. If all is fixed the repaired goods are packaged securely sent out back to the customer. In order to facilitate customs clearance,we will normally use Airmail and EMS if applicable to send back the repaired item to you.
11. The repaired goods are received by the consignee like a normal order.